Healing from a hill overlooking Nakagusuku Bay
The main Plumeria Enzyme Bath is located in a quiet residential area in Nakagusuku Village, Nakagami County, Okinawa Prefecture. It is equipped with a parking lot.
Please enjoy a 100% hinoki (Japanese cypress) enzyme bath on a hill overlooking Nakagusuku Bay.
For those coming by car navigation system: The location of the Plumeria Enzyme Bath may not be displayed correctly, please use Google Navigation to arrive more accurately.
Coming from the direction of Naha
- Take Prefectural Road 29 in the direction of Christian Junior College.
- Pass the University of the Ryukyus Hospital and go straight at the Minami-Uehara intersection.
- After about 400 meters, turn right when you see a signboard of "MIZUHO" and "Plumeria Enzyme Bath" on your right hand side.
Coming from the direction of Ginowan
- TaIntersectionke Route 330 and proceed toward Nakagusuku at Nagata
- Turn left at the Minami Uehara intersection
- After about 400 meters, turn right when you see the signboard of MIZUHO and the information board of Plumeria Enzyme Bath on your right hand side.
Comming from the direction of Nago or Kitanakagusuku
- Turn left at the Kitanakagusuku Interchange exit and proceed toward Nakagusuku on Prefectural Route 29.
- Go straight past "Petit Sweet" and continue straight.
- Turn left when you see the "Plumeria Enzyme Bath" sign on the left hand side.
After turning at the information board of common and enzyme bath Plumeria
- Proceed about 300 meters through a quiet residential area.
- The three-story concrete building on the right is the main enzyme bath Plumeria.
- Parking is available. Please use the parking space in front of the store.